Saturday, April 20, 2013

A while ago, my old roommate Lauren and I got into a huge fight and she ended up moving out of my room. I hadn't seen her since, which was kind of heartbreaking since she was one of my best friends.

 A week ago, she contacted me and asked me to hang out. I had some qualms about it, but decided to hang out with her anyway. I had already lost her as a friend, so what else did I have to lose? As weird as it is, things between us weren't weird at all. We went to our school's cafeteria and hung out for an hour, talking Fall Out Boy (which is cool because none of my other friends really understand them like Lauren does) and life over Chinese food. It was super fun, and we are probably going to hang out again soon, which I am really excited about.

Who says that second chances don't work? Definitely not me.

Lauren and I last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment