Sunday, April 28, 2013

I Wrote More Postcards Than Hooks, I Read More Maps Than Books...

College lets out in about a week, and after that I am in my hometown until mid-June, when I will be heading off to become a camp counselor on the East Coast. Until then, I am going to have buckets of time on my hands. In order to keep myself occupied, I have compiled a list of book that I need to read. it's a weird mix of "literature" and those feel-goods where the couple stays together in the end. Here it is:



A Clockwork Orange- Anthony Burgess
Back When You Were Easier to Love- Emily Wing Smith
The Boy Who Couldn’t Sleep and Never Had To- DC Pierson
Bearded Women- Terrie Milbrodt
Dark Places- Gillian Flynn
Eleanor & Park- Rainbow Rowell
The Secret Lives of Gay Men-Ryan O'Connell
Bonfires- Alexander Helmke
The New Age Camp- Chloe Caldwell
Gates of Paradise- Melissa De La Cruz
Lunch In Paris- Elizabeth Band
Just One Day- Gayle Forman
Less Than Zero- Bret Easton
Love and Other Perishable Items- Kerry Winfrey
On The Road-Jack Kerouac
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest- Ken Kesey
The Glass Castle- Jeanette Walls
Easy- Tammara Webber
Hopeless- Colleen Hoover,
 The Sea of Tranquility Katja Millay
The Coincidence of Callie and Hayden-Jessica Sorensen.
Lola and the Boy Next Door- Stephanie Perkins
Isla and the Happily Ever After- Stephanie Perkins
Small Damages-Beth Kephart
Twice Told: Original Stories Inspired by Original Artwork- Scott Hunt
Struck By Lightning-Chris Colfer
The Dice Man- Luke Rhinehart
The Future of Us- Jay Asher
The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test- Tom Wolfe
The Realm of Possibility- David Levithan
Love is the Higher Law- David Levithan
I Wrote This For You
The Tragedy Papers- Elizabeth Liben
Slaughterhouse 5- Kurt Vonnegut
Choke-Chuck Palahniuk
Franny and Zooey-J.D. Salinger

No comments:

Post a Comment